BASIC CONDITIONS FOR RENT A VEHICLE
● The driver must be at least 21 years old
● Minimum 2 years of possession of the driver’s license and mandatory for inspection
● Obligatory identification – identity card or passport for inspection
● Obligatory credit card as a deposit facility or cash deposit, depending on the vehicle class
LENGTH OF RENTAL
● Minimum rental is 1 day (24 hours)
● The time taken to take and return the vehicle must be identical. We tolerate only 60 minutes of delay when returning the vehicle. After the expiration, we will charge a new, additional rental day.
PAYMENT AND DEPOSIT
The rent is paid upon the transfer of the vehicle with a credit card (Amex, Visa, Mastercard), cash or invoice (legal entities)
Deposit for rent is required. The deposit is deposited with a credit card or cash
The deposit is determined based on the vehicle group selected by the client.
DOWNLOADING AND RETURNING THE VEHICLE
● The vehicle can be taken over and returned to Nikola Tesla Airport or at one of our branches in several locations in Belgrade
● It is possible to deliver or return a vehicle outside the office (hotel, home address, company etc.) for an extra charge.
● The vehicle can be retrieved and returned even outside hours, at an extra charge.
When downloading and returning a vehicle, it is mandatory to sign a vehicle condition form
We advise you to check your vehicle well with our employee
● CDW (COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER) – insurance against damages
● TP (THEFT PROTECTION) – Theft insurance
● PAI (PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE) – Face protection
● CASH WITH 10% DAMAGE IN DAMAGES
PROCEDURES IN CASE OF ACCIDENT, DAMAGE AND CARE OF THE VEHICLE:
The client is obliged to act as follows:
● Immediately inform the police and Rent A Car of the event and act according to their instructions.
● To record data on other participants in an accident, ie event.
● Fill in an accident/injury report when returning a vehicle.
● Write a brief statement describing the causes and circumstances in which the accident/damage occurred.
RESTRICTIONS RELATING TO THE VEHICLE MANAGEMENT
● It is forbidden that the vehicle is operated under the influence of alcohol, drugs and drugs. In these cases, insurance is not valid – the customer is charged the full amount of damage/theft.
● A rented vehicle can be operated only by a person who is listed as a driver in a rental agreement. It is possible to enter into the contract and 1 additional driver, with approval
Rent A Car Agency, when picking up a car.
● It is forbidden to use a leased vehicle for use by unauthorized persons, i.e. persons not listed in the lease agreement. In these cases, insurance is not valid – the customer is charged the full amount of damage/theft.
When booking a vehicle, you reserve one of the groups of vehicles from our fleet and within each group, we have several different vehicles.
Priority Rent A Car Agency is to provide our customers with a vehicle from our fleet that customers reserve.
Rent A Car Agency reserves the right in case the desired vehicle is not free to provide you with a vehicle from the same group.
CALL NOW: + 381 63 167 02 92